We are excited to be working with you again this year!
We've made a lot of improvements to our platform that will make your scholarship provider experience even better!
Here are some simple steps for you to follow to refresh your scholarship:
If you only have 1 scholarship
We are working on refreshing all of our scholarship from last year automatically for you. This should be complete by end of October (2019). If you want to renew your scholarships sooner than that, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have more than 1 scholarship (i.e. larger scholarship programs)
- Please fill out this form to get started.
- The above form asks for a timeline of your scholarship program so that we can schedule creating your scholarship program.
- Once we receive your form entry, we will email you a Google Sheet spreadsheet template containing all of your application questions from last year. You can update the deadlines, scholarship descriptions, eligibility requirements, award amount, questions, required documents along with remove or add new scholarships.
- Once you have entered all of the details for each scholarship in your program, we will schedule a kick-off conference call to clarify any details on how to build your scholarship program.
- We will then build your scholarship program on your predetermined timeline for getting your scholarships live.
- You likely already have a login to your customized Provider Portal, which allows you to track application numbers, batch download application PDFs for print (if desired), review and evaluate all submitted applications online, invite additional review committee members, and ultimately choose your winners! Once your scholarships are added to Going Merry, they will automatically show up in your Provider Portal.
What is a typical scholarship program timeline?
- Getting Started Interest Form Submission by Provider - e.g. November 1st
- Scholarship Program Spreadsheet Submission by Provider - e.g. January 15th
- Scholarship Program Build Date by Going Merry - e.g. February 15th
- Internal Application Review Period by Provider - e.g. February 15th - February 21st
- Application Launch Date for Students - e.g. March 1st
- Application Period for Students - e.g. March 1st - April 15th
- Application Submission Deadline for Students - e.g. April 15th
- Review Committee Evaluation Period - e.g. April 15th - April 30th
- Scholarship Recipient Announcement Date - e.g. May 15th