Official transcripts are ones that are directly uploaded to Going Merry by your counselor or administration office.

Unofficial transcripts are typically accessed directly by the student via the grading or student document portal that your school uses. You should also be able to request an unofficial transcript from your counseling office.

Did this answer your question?