Follow the directions below in order to:

  • Edit your profile

  • Add your school

  • Update your GPA

  • Change the name on your account

  • Add target colleges

  • Upload documents

  • Change your email address

You can view and edit your student profile here:

You can add your school within the School section of your student profile:

You can update your GPA within the School section of your student profile:

Under the Education tab, hover over your school. An option to “Edit” appears. Click “Edit,” update your GPA in the pop-up box and hit “Save.”

You can change the name listed on your account by signing into Going Merry and then clicking on the upper right corner (where your name is) and selecting “Account settings."

Then edit your name and hit save (upper right corner).

We automatically capitalize the first letter of your first name, middle name, and last name. We apologize if you have any capitals in the middle of your name.

If you are in high school, you can find target colleges by going to the education section in your student profile:

To upload documents (like your FAFSA SAR) to your profile, go to the documents tab in your profile here and click on "Upload" in the top right corner.

To change your email address:

  1. Click here to go to your Account Settings (log in if you need)

  2. Then click on "Login and Security"

  3. You should see the following. Then click on "Edit" on the right hand side and follow the instructions to change your email address!

Please note that we can only change your account email address to one that does not already have a Going Merry account and that we cannot combine two separate accounts.

Did this answer your question?